Walking Through Games — where Clint walks Mark through games!
In this episode of the podcast, Clint walks Mark through the week in games and then we chat a bit about game delays, Speed runs and SNES Classic Mini rumours.
- 01:07 – The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo Switch)
- 05:06 – Splatoon (Wii U)
- 09:36 – Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap (PS4)(Nintendo Switch) 5 STARS
- 20:34 – Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap delayed on Xbox One in Australia due to ratings issues.
- 22:21 – Outlast 2 physical edition has been delayed on Xbox One in Australia.
- 23:36 – First Zelda Breath of the Wild 100% speed run done in 49 hours.
- 24:58 – Speed runner has beaten Diablo 2 without attacking any enemies.
- 25:51 – SNES classic mini rumoured to be releasing in late 2017.
- 30:09 – Call of Duty officially confirmed as World War 2.
- 30:55 – Friday the 13th: The Game release date 26th May, 2017.
- 33:03 – Dishonored (Xbox One)
- 33:04 – Has Been Heroes (Nintendo Switch)
Thanks for listening!
As always, feel free to leave a comment below, find us on Facebook or tweet us @WTG_Podcast, follow us on Instagram @WTG_Podcast, and check out our Walking Through Games YouTube Channel!
We’d love to hear your thoughts, questions and suggestions! If you haven’t already, you can also subscribe to the show on iTunes.